Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final: Part 1


Final: Part 1

1.     What are things you liked about the class?
I could relax and get my mind off everything in this class. This is the class where I stop stressing over things. It made me realize so many things.
2.     What are things you did not like about this class?
There is nothing I didn’t like about this class.
3.     Recommendations for improving the class.
I don’t think there are any changes needed to be done to this class. I like it.
4.     Answer: Did you really do your best in this class?
Yes, I did do my very best in this class.
5.     Answer: Are you reading your Life Planning 100+ Goals Daily for at least two minutes?
Yes, I’m also writing in some new goals I want to accomplish. So far I have accomplished about 50% of my goals that I wrote down.
6.     Answer: are you committed to be a CTR person?
Yes, I am committed to be a CTR person.  I thought about it before and I realized that doing the right thing is better because that way you don’t have worries or problems.
7.     What will you always remember about tis class?

I will always remember that choosing the right takes you and gives you good things. Doing the right thing makes you feel good about yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment